July 17‐20 - **Full**
This World History workshop places an emphasis on:
- Familiarizing participants with unique perspectives and major themes connected with any successful AP World History Course.
- Helping teachers teach AP World History's sophisticated, analytical writing requirements.
- Sharing the necessary instructional strategies which will help both the teacher and his/her students manage the complexities of AP World History.
- Exploring the vast range of textual, visual, and internet resources which will enrich every aspect of the course.
- Seeking out every opportunity for the exchange of ideas through professional development in the area of World History including the varied opportunities provided by the College Board.
- Developing a fundamental understanding of how the Essay Readings work.
- Examining the recent changes to the AP World History Course and Exam. (Instructor was a member of the committee that created these changes.)